Rest In Peace

Everyday when I came home I looked at you, I listen to you. Sometimes I let you talking alone and sometimes I just ignore you. T, I know that I always pushed you hard and always mad at you when everyday you just showing the same old things.. But that doesn't mean I hate you.. I just need you as before.. I need you at home now T..!!

Oh.. after your're gone I feel empty.. feel sorry.. no more beautiful world, no more happyness.. just an empty world without you T.. really..!!

But T, I still wonder what causes you to die.. you never show any simptom, sign of weakness, whatsoever.. in fact we are still young together T.. I can even remember the first time we met.. do you..? Oh T.. I wish you still here.. here with me.. If you're still alive, I promise I will take care of you.. I will..!!

Tell me.. what should I do right now.. just lay down in the house, at the hall where I suppose to enjoying our time together.. looking at you.. listening to you as everyday.. Please tell me T.. what should I do right now..? I just can't staring to the empty wall all the time.. so please tell me.. Should I find another to complete my life again..? At least as good as you.. could I..?
.........................................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................

I will.. (I need my life back)...
..and all these words are my tribute to you T, for the whole time we spend together.. days & nights, you never feel bored with me, even though I have that feeling sometimes.. I realise now and really sorry.. I'll remember you.. so rest in peace.. TV 21" LG brand (no so good) :P

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.